Ivan Fernandez, Burlington Ontario Canada | E-mail: ifernandez6 at home.com
- Tank Size
- 91 x 46 x 46 cm (36 x 18 x 18 in)
- 227L (60 gallons)
- Black vinyl on outside of tank on the back wall.
- Vita Light. Two 36' tubes, 30W each. Total 60W.
- Fluval 404 Canister Filter. Filter Media:-ceramic tubes, Sponge filter, small bag of peat.
- Additional Information
- I prefer, and am trying to achieve a "wild and natural" look. I look for my aquariums to grow into themselves and
with time become wild.
Aquariums being dynamic in nature, this one is continually
changing. This is what makes this hobby enjoyable. I try and let the way the plants naturally adapt to the aquarium environment dictate the final aquascape.
This particular look is optimized at the moment
but will soon begin to change, and I will will have
to make some changes.
No regular fertilization is used. When the tank was first established I occasionally add Flourish, but not for over a year now.
- Vallisneria Gigantea, Anubias nana, Anubias Lanceolata(I think),Vesicularia dubyana, Vallinsneria spiralis, small crypts(unknown variety),Rotalla Indica-floating, Lemna(Duckweed), Aponogeton Madagascariensis(not in leaf at the moment)
- 1-Boesmani Rainbow,3-Red Rainbow,1-Black Pterophylum Scalare,2-Kuli Loach
- Petrified Wood.Quartz aquarium gravel.