Dave Kelly, Geneva IL IL | E-mail: dave at aquascapedesigns.com
- Tank Size
- 91 x 61 x 46 cm (36 x 24 x 18 in)
- 151L (40 gallons)
- 3 30 watt tubes, 2- 5500k and 1-8000k
- retrofitted Magnum Hang-on. The discharge is a spray bar above the water surface to increase the humidity.
- Additional Information
- fertilize with Kent Marines Pro-Plant and Freshwater Plant fertilizer weekly. Substrate is a mix of flint gravel and Laterite
- Aquatic Plants: Sag. sublata, Java fern, Java moss, Anubias nana, hygro corymbosa, Dwarf umbrella palm & Dwarf rush.
Terrestrial Plants: Pothos, ivy, Asparagus fern
- Grey tree frogs, green tree frogs, Australian whites tree frog and Oregon newt
- Stump with roots, wisconsin granite boulders