Joe Courtney, Lincoln NE USA | E-mail: josephcourtney at hotmail.com
- Tank Size
- 51 x 25 x 30 cm (20 x 9.8 x 12 in)
- 38L (10 gallons)
- spray painted black
- 2-15 watt GE Plant/Aquarium bulbs
- Small hang on filter.
- Additional Information
- The substrate is fertilized with Root Tabs. I use DIY co2 and have a have a submerible filter which I use as a reactor(not in picture).
- 1. Sagittaria platyphylla, 2. Cryptocoryne wendtii, 3. Vesicularia dubyana, 4. Anubias nana, 5. Microsorum pteropus, 6. Spirila?, 7. Cryptocoryne crispatula var. balansae, 8. Lilaeopsis, 9. Dwarf Lily
- Rainbow Shark, Ghost Shrimp, Snails
- Play sand substrate. One piece of driftwood with Java Moss, Anubias, and Java Fern attached.