Joe Courtney, Lincoln NE USA | E-mail: josephcourtney at hotmail.com
- Tank Size
- 61 x 30 x 41 cm (24 x 12 x 16 in)
- 76L (20 gallons)
- Grass mat
- 2- 20 watt GE Plant/Aquarium bulbs
- A Rio 600 powerhead with filter pad attachment.
- Additional Information
- The powerhead brings the water up through a hose into a "Y" conection where it comes out on the right piece of driftwood and the middle piece to keep the moss from drying out. I tried to make differnet zones for the Toads/Newts so they could go where they felt most comfortable (cave, in/out of water, on land)
- Java Moss, Pothos, Chinese Evergreen, Mondo Grass, Spath, Anacharis, Echinodorus ?, Watersprite.
- 2 Fire Belly Newts, 2 Fire Belly Toads, 2 Orange Newts, Ghost Shrimp, Albino Bristlenose Pleco, Fancy Guppies.
- There is a medium size gravel sustrate. There are 4 pieces of "Malaysian Driftwood" covered with Java Moss. A rock cave in the back left corner covered with grass.