Ron Barter, Perth Ontario Canada | E-mail: mistnfrost at superaje.com
- Tank Size
- 152 x 46 x 61 cm (60 x 18 x 24 in)
- 378L (100 gallons)
- 4 - 55 watt pc fluorescent
- Rainbow Lifegard pleated cartridge, Mag drive 1200 pump
- Additional Information
- Tank runs on laterite in substrate, CO2, PMDD and generous amounts of food.
This is the third year this aquarium has been running, with many of the fish in the tank since it was set up. I am slowly narrowing down the number of species of plants, hopefully providing a more cohesive, less chaotic appearance , and allowing better use of the strong diagonal of the driftwood and the (hard to maintain!) open spaces. As I have eliminated many of the faster growing species of plants, I've enjoyed the added benefit of less maintenance.
- Crinum calamistratum, Cryptocoryne affinis, C. beckettii, C. crispatulata, C. pontederiifolia, C. walkeri, C. wendtii, C. x willisii, C. undulata, Echinodorus tennellus, Glossostigma elatinoides, Hemianthus micranthamoides, Heteranthera zosterifolia, Hygrophila corymbosa "compact", Microsorum pteropus, M. pteropus "windelov", Vesicularia dubyana
- Ancistrus deolichopterus, Barbus titteya, Bedotia geayi, Botia macracanthus, B. striata, Corydoras trilineatus, Crossocheilus siamensis, Melanotaenia boesemani, M. trifasciata "Goyder River", Otocinclus affinis, Trichogaster leeri
- 1 large piece of driftwood, natural 2mm quartz gravel, granite