Ellen O'Connell, Parker Colorado USA | E-mail: oconnel4 at ix.netcom.com
- Tank Size
- 43 x 17 x 28 cm (17 x 6.7 x 11 in)
- 26L (7 gallons)
- Black poster board
- 14-watt GE Aquaray flourescent
- Aquaclear Mini power filter
- Additional Information
- Aquarium is bowfront, so width varies from 6.5"
to almost 10" at the center front. Inclusion of Java
moss was unintentional. Single strand just showed up
on driftwood some months after tank was set up in August of 2001
and it has been spreading very slowly every since.
Aquarium gets no water column fertilizers added, so that
moss is working hard at surviving and spreading.
- Office Tension Tamer
- (1) Limnophila sessiliflora, (2) Cryptocoryne
wendtii, (3) Echinodorus parviflorus,
(4) E. bleheri v. robustus (compacta),
(5) driftwood with Vesicularia dubyana,
(6) Sagittaria subulata
- White cloud mountain minnows (Tanichthys albonubes),
- Substrate is 1" of potting soil with 1" of TEK
Minerals gravel on top. Small piece of driftwood
is positioned diagonally, starting in right rear
corner of tank and ending about 2 inches away from
the center of the bow.