Helena Isaksson, Trollhattan Sweden
- Tank Size
- 100 x 50 x 50 cm (39 x 20 x 20 in)
- 250L (66 gallons)
- Black blanket (fleece).
- Double fluorocent lamps, 2x30 W, single fluorocent lamp 1x30 W.
- Internal filter made by 10 ppi filter foam and powerhead. Heater hidden behind.
- Additional Information
- From the beginning it was a small dream of a shoal of cardinaltetras in a 100 liters. Then I was curius from where they came and what conditions they preferred. The result is a paradoxal combination between design, biotopeambition and materials available. The aim was a blackwater stream, but in time I'll get there.
- Rio Orinoco: A sunny spot in a clearwater stream
- 'Heteranthera zosterifolia' and 'Vesicularia dubyana'"Java moss", which substitutes 'Vesicularia sp.'"Christmas".
- Dicrossus filamentosus, family group;
Apistogramma hongsloi, family group;
Paracheirodon axelrodi, shoal;
Gasteropelecus sternicla, shoal;
Otocinclus macrospilus, shoal; Corydoras adolfoi, shoal.
For the time being hosting fry from Aequidens metae, from another aquarium.
- Stump of alder from local river.
Sand 0,8-1,2 mm (granite).
Filter foam with moss.
Leaves from beech.