Tomasz Głuszkiewicz, Kraków Poland
- Tank Size
- 110 x 55 x 53 cm (43 x 22 x 21 in)
- 320L (85 gallons)
- Darkly painted polystyrene
- 2x 30W fluorescent lamp Osram Floura L 30W/77 FLH1 (1000 lm/Ra>= 90 ) + 2x 30W fluorescent lamp Osram Biolux 30W/72/965 (1600 lm/6500 Kelvina/Ra>= 90) /Total=120 Watt
- external filters: 2xAQUA SYSTEM 2(Throughput 240 l/h)
- Additional Information
- The Aquarium was set up in 2000 and is lit by 0.375 W/l in conversion. It is fertilised by a fertiliser I made myself based on the composition of PMDD, enriched by Fe 2+ and Mg 2+ as well as NO3. In addition the CO2 which is produced by the rection of fermentation (DIY) is supplied from a bottle. 20% of the water is changed every 2-3 weeks (50% distilled, 50% tap water). The water’s parameters in the aquarium are : KH=7, GH=12, daytime pH=6,8 (the rest is uncontrolled).
- 1.Anubias barteri var. nana
3.Cryptocoryne crispatula var. balansae
5.Cryptocoryne x willisii "lucens
11.Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanevig'
15.Nesaea crassicaulis "Ammannia"
16.Rotala rotundifolia (R.indica)
- 1.Symphysodon aequifasciatus (2x)
2.Otocinclus cf. affinis (3x)
3.Aphyosemion bitaenitum (pair)
- river sand coarsness 2-8mm/ 2x driftwoods(demonstrated on the diagram in the form of a shaded area) are grow Vesicularia dubyana and Microsorum pteropus /