Graeme Stephen Edwards, Barnston Wirral England | E-mail: moodymoos at hotmail.com
- Tank Size
- 20 x 20 x 20 cm (7.9 x 7.9 x 7.9 in)
- 8L (2 gallons)
- 20W halogen spot lamp delivered by the tropica light arm which is on for 6 hours a day.
- AquaVital 160 Hang on filter.
First through a coarse sponge then a fine sponge then through filter wool next through carbon pads and finally through SERA Syporax Bio media.
- Additional Information
- 50% Water changes every 3rd day with dechlorinated tap water.
10 drops of Nutrafin PlantGrow every other day.
C02 @ 1 bubble per second through a FishVet glass diffuser giving me 30ppm of Co2 during lights on.
- Hemianthus callitrichoides ''Cuba'' .
Rotala sp. ''Nanjenshan'' (''Mayaca sellowiana'').
Eleocharis acicularis .
- JBL Aqua-basis 1cm layer at the base.
Normal pea Gravel 3cm layered over the top.
Hand collected rocks from the south of England.