John and Donna Feuerhelm, Morgan Hill CA USA
- Tank Size
- 39 x 35 x 40 cm (15 x 14 x 16 in)
- 38L (10 gallons)
- This "all in one" Cubemasters Nano Tank has a built in black plastic backgroud.
- 4x 13 watt power compacts, 4x blue LED moon light. 11 hours of light per day.
- Integrated 3 stage filter built into the back of the tank. Enough light gets into the filter for me to grow Riccia in there on the sponge.
- Additional Information
- EI Fertilization: KNO3, Fleet, Flourish, Equilibrium, 50% weekly water changes.
CO2: ADA Nano CO2 "Amazonia" scent.
- Lovers Garden
- 1-Alternanthera Reineckii, 2-Cryptocoryne parva, 3-Cryptocoryne pygmaea, 4-Cryptocoryne Balansae, 5-Hygrophila polysperma "Tropica Sunset", 6-Hygrophila sp from Araguaia, 7-Microsorium pteropus "windelov",7a-Anubias barteri "nana", 8-Ludwigia repens, 9-Ranalisma rostratum, 10-Hygrophila polysperma "Ceylon", 11-Hydrocotyl sp "Dwarf", 12-Blyxa japonica
- 3 Pygmy croaking Gouramis (2m,1f, they have successfully bred in this tank), 3 metallic half beaks (2m, 1f, they have also successfully bred in this tank), 3 Dwarf Chain Loaches, 1 Scarlet Badis (M), 1 Dwarf Cory, 3 Otoclinus, 1 Red guppy (m)
- 1 pc African rootwood, 2pcs rock (collected on our Honeymoon in Tahoe), Eco Complete (2 bags)