Hakan Karatas, Istambul Marmara Turkey | E-mail: yasarhakankaratas at yahoo.com
- Tank Size
- 50 x 50 x 50 cm (20 x 20 x 20 in)
- 70L (19 gallons)
- Plant pictures.
- 2 x 9 watt fluorescent 12 hours a day and sunlight for emers plants.
- DIY natural filter with emers java moss.
- Additional Information
- One small piece of vesicularia dubyana, which I putted on a stone to regulate the water flow during setting up the tank, is overgrown up on emers environment as you can see on the picture and covered all the surface of the stone and starts to work as a natural filter.
- JAVA JUNGLE
- 1-SAURURUS CERNUUS
3-JAVA MOSS – VESICULARIA DUBYANA
5-ANUBIAS BARTERİ VAR. NANA
- CARIDINA JAPONICA
- Fondo Viva undergravel fertilizer,
AQUACLAY GROUND 1-4 mm.,
Petrified wood fossil,
Rocks and driftwood.