Alexander Franqui, brsitol RI United States
- Tank Size
- 76 x 30 x 30 cm (30 x 12 x 12 in)
- 76L (20 gallons)
- generic black fishtank paper background
- two sets of coralife 36w light fixtures, so 72w total. With 6700k and colormax light bulbs.
- marineland c series canister filter.
- Additional Information
- I dose 2ml of iron,potassium,and trace elements seachem fertilizers every other day and 3ml of seachem comprehensive supplement every other day.
I have a diy co2 system with a small pump that disperses the co2 into small bubbles.
- Natural Beauty
- Microsorum pteropus, c. sparalis, Lilaeopsis brasiliensis, Vesicularia dubyana, Cryptocoryne beckettii, Cryptocoryne pontederiifolia, Nymphaea zenkeri, Ceratopteris thalictroides
- 11 neon tetras, 5 marble hatchets, 3 long fin serpae tetra, 1 brass tetra, 3 corys, 1 blueberry tetra, and various snail species.
- substrate is Flourite and Eco Complete, large pice of driftwood and some rocks found at the beach as hardscape.