Cory Nudelman, Las Vegas NV US | E-mail: aenvironmentslv at aol.com
- Tank Size
- 213 x 91 x 152 cm (84 x 36 x 60 in)
- 1096L (290 gallons)
- 6,000 watts, 65K power compacts, 400 watts UVB reptile lights through 9444 lexan lense
- Double sump, 03 injection, floss, semi auto water changer
- Additional Information
- Managing Anableps and Periopthalmus in pure fresh water . It's been my contention for 25 years that it is not the presence or absence of salt in their environment that determines their captive survival but the presence or absence of what I call the "3 M's - Microscopic, Metazoan, Monsters" Gyrodactylid's. These worms are acquired through wholesalers and must be dealt with for success.
- Nuanced Descent
- Various Anubias, lilies, mosses, Cryptocorynes, terrestrial/epipyic 40+ species
- 6 Anableps, 4 Periopthalmus, 10 Hatchets, 10 Cardinals, 18 Hete's, 24 Cory's, 12 Glass cats,
5 Phelsuma Gecko's..Many more animals.
- Fracted clay, rock and wood