Jin Wenxin, Beijing Beijing CHINA
- Tank Size
- 128 x 65 x 138 cm (50 x 26 x 54 in)
- 1148L (304 gallons)
- foaming agent
- LED 40W *3
- EH 600
- Additional Information
- The roots of giant trees spread to the ground. There may have been underground water, a long period of erosion, so that the root surface of the shedding, leaving the appearance of wood itself. Because of the external force, the ground water disappeared and some holes appeared on the ground around the big tree. The sun shone through the hole, and some hardy plants followed and filled the whole cave. They enjoy the only sunshine here. They are distributed in different places according to the demand for sunlight.
There is a special space, which looks like a sink, on the top of the main tank.
1. The bottom of the sink is opened many holes for setting drip devices, which are begin to drop water like raining when the circulating water is sucked out of main tank and reaches a certain height.
2. A PVC pipe connects the sink and the main tank. Put an atomization equipment into the sink and make the sink filling fog. When the small fan on the top of the sink open， air pressure in the sink will send the fog into the main tank, so as to improve the air relative humidity.
3．Set up time switch for the spray equipment and fan. The air relative humidity increases in the tank at 8 a.m. each day, and by mid-afternoon, the atomization stops and the spray working frequency is set to start 30 seconds per hour. Simulated rainforest natural environment: hot and humid in the morning, heavy rainfall at afternoon, and cool in the evening.
- Hypnum plumaeforme/Dendrobium nobile Lindl/Podochilus khasianus Hook. f/bromelioideae/Cymbidium ssp/Platycerium wallichii Hook/Begonia grandis Dry/Adiantum Capillus-veneris L./Gastrochilus calceolaris (Buch.-Ham. ex J. E. Smith) /Lycopodium japonicum Thunb/Neofinetia falcata (Thunb. ex A. Murray) H. H. Hu/Dendrobium lichenastrum/Oberonia iridifolia Roxb. ex Lindl/Tillandsia/Lycopodium japonicum Thunb/Hoya carnosa