#506: 54L Biotope Aquascape
Mountain creek near Lijiang river in Zhejiang provinces, China
Dominik Woroch, Poznań Wielkopolska Polska | E-mail: crush32 at wp.pl
- Tank Size
- 60 x 30 x 30 cm (24 x 12 x 12 in)
- 54L (14 gallons)
- Black Vinyl
- 2x Leddy Smart, 2x6W T5
- Aquael Minikani 80
- Additional Information
- The aquarium was set up based on a biotope of mountain creek near Lijiang river in Zhejiang province. Zhejiang is an eastern coastal province of China. Water in this creek has fast flow and may be relatively cool(10-15 degrees centigrade at winter), very clear , hard, pH is high(7-8). Foundation, mostly sandy and rocky, in some places gather fallen leaves. Due to the strong current, the plant is quite a few, algae predominate. Level of water in the creek varies during the year. Beside shrimp in the stream can be found fish like: Planorbis planorbis, Tanichthys albonubes, Cyprinidae sp., Stiphdon sp.
- Mountain creek near Lijiang river in Zhejiang provinces, China
- Algae, Microsorum pteropus, Cryptocoryne wendtii, Taxiphyllum sp., Lemna minor
- Neocaridina sp.
- Gravel, stones, roots, branches, leaves, sand