Brian Beasley, Killeen TX United States | E-mail: brian13beasley at gmail.com
- Tank Size
- 7 x 7 x 7 cm (2.8 x 2.8 x 2.8 in)
- 4L (1 gallons)
- Finnex stingray clip light, ambient sunlight
- Water pump with 4 inches of tubing through cholla stump. cholla stump is porous enough to host bb as water passes through it and back into the bowl as a tiny waterfall feature. The pump is an 80gph generic pump. It is positioned at the base of the stump on the backside.
- Additional Information
- I used Fluval stratum and 3 different types of misc inert gravel and sand. I do not fertilize the tank. All the plants were bought on clearance at Wal-Mart except the S.repens, I bought that half dead at PetSmart. Everything else was stuff that I had laying around, hence the name budget bowl. It is 1.5gallons, I keep trying to add the proper dimensions but it is not working on the required information portion.
- Budget Bowl
- Aquatic: staurogyne repens
Non Aquatic: Philodendron, pilea, syngonium, fittonia, dracaena
- 1 crystal red shrimp(getting 2 more soon, acclimating bio filter to "load")
- 5 pieces of dragon stone on right side. cholla stump that was drilled for plants and waterfall/bio filtration on left side.