Jim Siewerth, Arlington Heights IL USA | E-mail: jimlinjes at aol.com
- Tank Size
- 41 x 41 x 80 cm (16 x 16 x 31 in)
- 359L (95 gallons)
- I glued a piece of PVC on the back wall and then glued a lot of rocks on the PVC with a glue called Cool Chem. Three bulkheads hold the PVC to the glass.
- 250W Metal Halide Pendant
- I use Iwaki 40RLT pump into an Ocean Clear Canister.
- Additional Information
- Coming out into a T valve, one going to tank and one
going to a CO2 system which is not hooked up at this time.
- 2 Anubias coffefolia, 1 Red Rubin
- 3 South American Leaf Fish, 1 Hyspanic Zebra, Will
Add More later, 1 Red Lizard Cat
- Flourite in the back and sand in the front. Two large
pieces of driftood and a lot of rocks.