Shannon Gipson, Tampa Florida USA | E-mail: Lynaea at hotmail.com
- Tank Size
- 91 x 46 x 46 cm (36 x 18 x 18 in)
- 208L (55 gallons)
- Lace rock
- 2 40 watt flourescent bulbs
- Eheim 2213 canister filter...intake and spraybar are hidden behind rockwork.
- Additional Information
- This tank was set up originally as a species tank for Bumblebee gobies but over time it has become a South-asian biotope. I have chosen peaceful fish from this general area and I believe all the plants are also from this area.
- Cryptycorne willisii, Cryptycorne Wendtii, Cryptycorne retrospiralis, Vesicularia dubyana, Microsorum pteropus, Spathiphylum wallisii, Marsilea crenata, Bromiliad sp.
- 3 Bumblebee gobies, 2 Kuhli loaches, 7 Checkerboard barbs, 2 Pearl gouramis, Ghost shrimp, and some sort of 'plant' shrimp
- Substrate is a mix of natural aquarium gravel, black sand and Flourite sand. Background is Lace rock. There is one very interesting piece of driftwood and one not so interesting one.