Adrian MacGeraghty, Arvada CO USA | E-mail: duxrneet at excite.com
- Tank Size
- 51 x 25 x 25 cm (20 x 9.8 x 9.8 in)
- 38L (10 gallons)
- black garbage bag
- 2x17watt bright kit retro kittor
- 1 Wisper junior for water movement
- Additional Information
- I use a DIY yeast bottle that is taken into the whisper filter to absorb the CO2. I have 15 rasboras in the tank and about 4 ottos and an ancistrus. My favorite tank so far.
- Hygrophila-corymbosa, polysperma "sunset"
Microsorum pteropus (java fern)
- Rasbora heteromorpha (Harlequin rasbora)
1 horseface loach
a ghost shrimp
and a lone danio that I haven't been able to net out of the tank yet (very fast)
- I use regular aquarium gravel, with a little bit of garden soil in the bottom. I used 2 rocks (from my garden) to set the java fern on.