Eddie Henderson, Madison MS U.S.A.
- Tank Size
- 91 x 32 x 41 cm (36 x 13 x 16 in)
- 113L (30 gallons)
- Black plastic
- 30 watt Triton, 30 watt Vitalight
- Fluval 203, Quickfilter on powerhead
- Additional Information
- This aquascape, established January 1998, is based on a Zen layout with three clusters of petrified wood. The plants are in a natural U-shaped design, and some plants are hidden from view such as the java moss which covers the petrified wood under the Bolbitis. Red Ramshorns are in abundance, but only one shrimp remains from initial stocking. Use of the Aquaterra undergravel heater is discontinued during summertime. Temperature 30 degrees C, PH 7.0, KH 11, GH 12, Co2 injection. Olympus OM1n with Kodacolor 100 print film.
- Anubias nana, Microsporium, Anubias barteri, Tropica Sword, Rotala rotundifolia, Hygrophila polysperma, Vesicularia dubyana, Lilaeopsis novae, Bolbitis, Hygrophila difformis, Bacopa monnieri, Cryptocoryne: wendtii, beckettii, cordata, petchii
- Barbus konchoneeus, Flying Fox
- Petrified wood, Gravel substrate (3-12mm) with Duplarit