Joe Courtney, Lincoln NE USA | E-mail: josephcourtney at hotmail.com
- Tank Size
- 41 x 20 x 28 cm (16 x 7.9 x 11 in)
- 19L (5 gallons)
- spray painted black
- 1- 13 watt compact bulb, 1-14 watt screw in compact bulb
- Small submersible pump that feeds spray bar located across top of tank.
- Additional Information
- There is a spay bar rigged that goes across the length of the tank. It sprays at to different spots on each piece of driftwood to keep the moss and plants moist. The tank top is sealed with one piece of glass to keep the humidity high enough for the Cryts and Anubias.
- Anubias Nana, Vesicularia Dubyana, Crypocoryne Wendtii, Grass sp. ??? (was bought at Petco in Reptile section)
- Ghost Shrimp, Snails, Will be adding other animals soon.
- Sand substrate covered with pea gravel for the Java Moss to attach to. There are also 2 pieces of driftwood with Java Moss attached.