Dimensions 30 × 15 × 20 cm
Title "The Ikigai"
Lighting Twinstar LED Aquarium Light 300E
Filtration Eheim Classic 150 (2211) (300l/hr)
Plants - Rotala rotundifolia 'green'
- Rotala rotundifolia 'orange juice'
- Rotala rotundifolia 'Vietnam super red'
- Myriophyllum 'Guyana'
- Eleocharis acicularis 'Mini'
Animals - Poecilia reticulata (Guppies)x3
- Neocaridina davidi (Red Cherry Shrimp)x5
- Physella acuta (Bladder snails)x5
- Amano shrimps (Caridina multidentata)x1
Materials PRODIBIO AquaShrimpPowder, Seiryu rocks, Spider driftwoods
Additional Information "Ikigai (生き甲斐, pronounced [ikiɡai]) is a Japanese concept that means "a reason for being". The word refers to having a direction or purpose in life, that which makes one's life worthwhile, and towards which an individual takes spontaneous and willing actions giving them satisfaction and a sense of meaning to life."(Wikipedia)
For this little tank of 9L, I would like to create a small and delicate underwater world for some little fish, shrimps and snails. Surprisingly, this small aquascape can bring much relaxation to the room. Keep on scaping! :)